The 2021 Bronco

• 2 replies
The 2021 Bronco
« on: August 06, 2020, 03:14:40 PM »
Ford has done a great job with this one. I would love to see a 2 door with a little bit more length to it like my 88 I used to have. I'm not a big fan of the 4 door, but it does have a few nice options the 2 door doesn't. I'm really digging the idea that the Brongo will become a flagship with many models and styles under it We just might see a Gen 2 styling in the upcoming years.

Zakk

• Been all up in there, and down the other side.
Re: The 2021 Bronco
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2020, 11:14:40 AM »
I've got a 2019 F150 lariat.  I ****ing love that truck.  I don't know as if the new bronco would be enough to lure me away from the truck though.  I mean, you know how hard it is to load a sheet of plywood into a bronco?  You'd have to block the whole entrance to get er done. 

Not sure on the styling either, kind of looks like a soccer mom range rover a bit.   

I just don't think it stands up to the original.  Example would be the dodge challenger.  I'd never in a million years own a dodge, but I have to admit they did an awesome job with the re-release, that thing looks sick.  The mustang looks ...okay, and the camaro looks alright, but not sure about the bronco.  Did chuck norris have a bronco or a blazer? 
I have a lovely bunch of coconuts.

Re: The 2021 Bronco
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2020, 11:24:15 PM »
I mean, you know how hard it is to load a sheet of plywood into a bronco? 

My 88 drop the tailgate, drop the rear seats and it fit perfectly. The new 2 dr not so much there;s not even enough cargo room for the removable doors, which I will say is a plus with the new one.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal